- • Should you wish to substitute yourself you are able to do so. We encourage you to make substitutions as soon as possible such that we can update our records and send relevant information to the new participant.
- • Should the race be seeded, any substitutions made in the last week prior to the start of the event will be seeded in the last start batch on the first day.
- • Substitutions can only be done at a cost of R50.
- • Substitutions can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the 19th of September.
- • Thereafter, they can be done at registration on 29th of September 2021 .
- • Entries close on Sunday the 19th of September at 23h00.
- • 100% of the registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received on or before Friday the 17th of September 2021 but will be subject to an Administration Fee of R50.
- • 50% of the registration fee will be refunded if riders cancel on or after the 19th of September.
- • 0% of the registration fee will be refunded if riders cancel on or after Wednesday 29th of September 2021.
- • If substitutions are done, these will be done at a cost of R50 per participant.
- • Substitutions will not be accepted after Wednesday 29th of September 2021.
- • If you cannot ride or run, entries will NOT be transferred to 2022.
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the race organiser and the chief commissaire reserve the right to cancel or postpone the race or stage due to safety conditions and no refunds will be given.
Should the race be postponed due to Covid-19 regulations, your entry will be transferred to the next date at no cost to you, provided it takes place in 2021.